Support CCW

Support the Mission and Ministry of Cascade Christian Writers

(Officially The Oregon Association of Christian Writers)

CCW is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation. All donations help CCW continue providing quality educational programming and other avenues of encouragement to writers who will impact the world through their words.

CCW has been encouraging writers in faith and writing since 1963 through conferences and communities that glorify Christ. Many writers have launched their careers through our annual multi-day summer conference or one of our one-day conferences during the rest of the year.

Make a Donation:

Donations to Cascade Christian Writers also provide tuition assistance to CCW members who are financially unable to attend a conference.

We use this formula for donations: 70% of all donations will go to the tuition assistance fund and the remaining 30% will go toward the ongoing expenses of CCW.

Want to help CCW continue encouraging Christian writers? Because CCW is a qualifying nonprofit, all donations are tax-deductible. Donors will receive a year-end receipt for their tax-deductible charitable donation.

Donations can be made via credit card by clicking the link below:

Donate Online Now

Or checks can be made payable to “CCW” and mailed to:

PO Box 20214
Keizer OR 97307

Questions? Contact us